The challenge to opening up safely is mitigating the risk posed to students, staff and employees so that they can return to learning and working in person. Facility managers and custodial staffs play a huge role in keeping campuses, buildings and people healthy through cleaning, but things can get confusing as state and county rules and regulations change.
Partnering with WAXIE, we’ve developed WAXIE RE6™ Building Re-Entry Program to use industry best practices and government agency (CDC, EPA, etc.) recommendations to guide schools, colleges, universities and government facilities through the reopening process and beyond to mitigate these safety risks due to COVID-19.
Our one-hour webinar discusses the strategies that are of most concern for schools and public agency buildings facility managers and their custodial staffs:
- Overview of COVID-19 and prevention guides
- COVID-19 relief and economic assistance resources, including what type of funding is out there (CARES Act, CRRSA Act, and the American Rescue Plan Act) and what it approved for facility maintenance
- Six steps to cleaner, healthier, greener, and safer facilities
- Responsible cleaning products, processes, and procurement strategies
- Innovative cleaning solutions and technologies for cleaner surfaces, hands and air
- Building occupant wellness and pathogen control
- Training and education resources for your custodial staff on best cleaning and disinfecting practices
We’ve worked and partnered with organizations, such as the NCPA (National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance) for many years, as a trusted advisor in keeping schools and government facilities clean and healthy and can help you welcome students and staff back safely.
Call 800-508-5830 to learn more about how North American can assist you with the safe reopening of your facility.